What is the Home Library Service?
FREE Monthly deliveries of library materials to those who are housebound or who have difficulty getting to the library.
Are you eligible?
Do you live in the City of Casey or Cardinia Shire? Are you
- Unable to visit the library due to poor health
- Temporarily or permanently housebound
- Constrained with a disability
- A full-time Carer
- Suffering from chronic illness
- Resident in a care facility?
How does it work?
Home Library Service staff will meet with you and discuss your eligibility and reading interests. A volunteer will deliver library items to your home and exchange them on a regular basis.
How to join
Contact your local Casey Cardinia Libraries branch.
Become a volunteer!
Our valued Home Library Service Volunteers deliver library materials every month to those who are housebound or who have difficulty getting to the library.
Are You Eligible?
- Over 18 years old
- Hold a current driver licence and have access to a vehicle
Please note that all volunteers are required to pass a National Police Record Check.
How to Join:
- Contact your local Casey Cardinia Libraries branch
- Call the Home Library Service Coordinator on 5990 0100
- Email us at email@example.com
- Complete and the form.