Employment Positions at Casey Cardinia Libraries
Children’s and Youth Officer - Emerald Library
Parental Leave Backfill, September 2017 to January 2019
29.50hrs hours per week plus night and weekend shifts
This position does include a day of customer service at other library branches
Hourly rate: $33.35 Band 4A
The Emerald library team is looking for a children’s youth officer to deliver a range of programs - Baby Time, Tinies Time, Pre-school Storytime, book clubs for primary school students and school holiday programs.
The children’s and youth team also provide an outreach service to local schools, kinders and maternal child and health centres.
This is a great opportunity for someone with library experience and qualifications and/or a teacher wanting to gain wider children’s and youth experience.
Applicants are requested to submit an application letter, address the selection criteria and resume via email to email@example.com
Download the position description or contact the Sandra Cleave Emerald Team Leader on (03) 5949-4600 for further information
Applications Close Thursday August 31, 2017
9 month contract role November 2017 to July 2018 (backfill)
Full time 38 hours per week
Casey Cardinia Libraries (CCL) is seeking a qualified accountant who has:
• Demonstrated experience in financial management
• Familiarity with local government regulatory compliance and legislation
• Knowledge and experience with local government regulatory compliance and legislation
• Experience with payroll and Workcover compliance
• A passion for the role public libraries play in our community
This is a strategic role, leading a small team through change. You will enjoy the challenge of day to day financial management of an $11million budget while implementing a new way of doing business.
• Contribute to the development of an innovative and customer focused library service
• Review and delivery of CCLs financial management systems
• Ensure continuity in finance management and reporting
• Empower colleagues to take greater responsibility for the financial performance of the business
To be successful within this role you will need to have:
• All round experience in a financial management role
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Solid project management skills
• Strong team approach and proven track record of leading change through collaboration
• Analytical and research skills
• Time management, organizational and planning skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Partnership and relationship development
Casey Cardinia Libraries
• Casey-Cardinia Library Corporation provides a network of public library services in Melbourne’s south-eastern metropolitan growth corridor.
• Libraries are located at Cranbourne, Doveton, Emerald, Endeavour Hills, Hampton Park, Narre Warren and Pakenham, with the Cardinia Mobile Library providing weekly service to Bunyip, Cockatoo, Garfield, Gembrook, Koo Wee Rup, Lang Lang, Maryknoll, Tynong and Upper Beaconsfield.
• Full time, 38 hours per week, Band 8 salary range $107,932 - $120,819
For further information please contact Chris Buckingham Chief Executive Officer on 03 5990-0100
Applicants must provide a covering letter, resume and address the selection criteria Applications: firstname.lastname@example.org and Position description.
Applications close September 15, 2017