Communications Officer - Part Time
4 days per week
Short Term Contract role October 2017 – June 2018
- Demonstrated capacity to manage projects and coordinate the writing, editing, design and production of publications.
- Ability to use various software and desktop application programs currently including Microsoft Word, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Blogger, Acrobat, Outlook email and the Internet; Eventbrite, MailChimp, Drupal, Google calendars, CD Burning software (Nero); Cannon digital camera software, Konica Minolta copier/printer, Canon Large Format Printer/Plotter
- Ability to work with a number of key staff
- Initiative and discretion
- Organisational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of publications production
- Ability to work to deadlines and pressure
Interested staff can talk to Erin McKenzie Marketing Manager - (03)5990 0100
Applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and responses to the selection criteria.
Applications to be forwarded email@example.com